Welcome to Wildkitchen Supply
Wintertime Store Hours:
For everything you can do in a kitchen, to everything you didn't think you could do in a kitchen, and beyond! Increase your skills and knowledge on food preparation, preservation, foraging, and other tools to grow your self-sufficiency! We have products to reduce waste and reliance on big-box retailers and increase your own power in the kitchen and home.
- Herbs, Snacks, Sauces (and more coming soon!)
- Local Glass and Pottery for Place Settings and Serving
- Handmade Cutting Boards, Charcuterie Servers & Cheese Slicers, and Butcher Blocks
- Outdoor Camping Utensils, Lanterns
- Foraging and Gardening Tools and Bags
- Low Waste Solutions for Food Storage and Cleaning
- Books on Gardening, Brewing, Foraging, Herbalism
- Lodge Cast Iron Products and Enamelware
- Specialty Products for New Cooking Methods
- Starter Kits for Cheeses (including non-dairy), Kombucha, Fermentation, Home Brewing, and more!
- Fresh Looseleaf Tea Blends, Teapots & Infusers
- Bottles and Jars with specialty lids
- Inoculated Mushroom Logs
- Refill Stations for Soaps and Kitchen Cleaners
- Classes: Check the Tab!